Monday, April 18, 2011

April

My darling daughter,

You have been such an angel today. You've been sweet, haven't shrieked too much, and been very good about giving hugs. I know you don't understand why mommy and daddy are sad today, and you are too young to understand. This is a very hard time economically, especially for teachers, and today your daddy found out he doesn't have a job next year. I know it's really hard on him feeling like he cannot provide for you and me. I'm sad because I don't know that there is anything I can do to make him feel better. So please remember to give daddy lots of hugs this week and I'm going to hope that karma will feel somewhat generous here pretty soon.

Love always,
Your mother


Dear Universe,

I really need a break from the one step forward two steps backward. Thank you.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment