Friday, April 9, 2010

A Project Update for the Morbidly Curious

Sewing: 1 zipper on a baby dress, 1 baby dress needing put together, 1 baby coat before May, 2 dresses that need zippers (by monday), 2 skirts that need zippers (by monday), 1 dress that needs hemmed, 2 white lab coats (by monday), 1 white apron (by monday), two sleeves on suit coat, 1 pair of suit pants, 2 suit skirts, 1 suit jacket, 1 jacket that needs sleeves, 1 top, 1 pair of jeans needing a pocket fix, 1 quilt to finish quilting, 3 quilts to finish putting together, 1 bunny that needs a hole sewed shut
Total: 23

Cross-stitch: 1 "Baby Princess", 3 Christmas Stockings, 1 Cat Ballerinas (probably won't finish), 1 Ocean Creatures (probably won't finish), 1 Handfasting (which needs to be done by next October...I better get on it or send it to Laura) I'm not counting the others since I haven't started them
Total: 7

Craft: None (WHOOT WHOOT!)
Beading: NONE (WHOOHOOEEEE!) I gave them all to my friend and they are now gone gone gone!

Grand Total: 30. Wow, I thought it was going to be much worse. I guess I'm getting a move on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment