Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Update

I'm not doing well in the project realm. I keep starting new things; I'm finishing them as I start them (mostly) but I keep doing new things....darn!

Cross-stitch: 1 stocking almost done, 2 stockings in the 'worked on' stage, 2 projects (from high school...) that I may finish someday, and 1 project that I haven't started (I'm not counting it since I haven't started it). Total: 5

Crafts: Hanging the letters for my daughter and painting two picture frames.
Total: 3

Sewing: 2 jackets needing sleeves, 1 pair of pants, 1 skirt, 1 jacket to finish completely, 1-2 pairs of pants needing hems, 1 dress needing a zipper, 1 dress in the pattern stage, 3 quilts still needing piecing (I added one...) 3 quilt tops to send off to my friends to quilt (THANK GOODNESS FOR FRIENDS, I no longer need to count these since they will be in the mail tomorrow!) 3 Halloween costumes for this year (not started but needing to be done all the same). Total: 15

Total in All: 23 Hooray! Progress HAS been made!

I did end up giving away the rest of my beading so I wouldn't even have to worry about it anymore. I also decided that some of the pants I was going to hem didn't really suit me anymore so I'm not going to bother with them either; they are going to goodwill.

3 comments:

  1. Now that I am knitting again on a regular basis (even formed a knitting group!) I am having projects start to get piled on top of each other. I am slowly learning how to make blankets and am currently knitting one for the "Linus' Kids" charity. It's something I can do to keep my hands busy when Sean and I are relaxing in the evening and watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I already have a livejournal, but if I started up a journal here would you be interested in reading it? Frankly even if you are the only one reading it that's fine by me. I just need an audience, even if it's singular ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would read it. =) I never got into LiveJournal, although I tried a couple times in high school. Blogging though, for some reason, works for me. Or maybe I was just ready. Yes, I would read it! Then it would almost be like we lived closer. =)

    ReplyDelete