Monday, January 11, 2010

Adventures in Parenting

My husband and I have two more big trips planned before this summer. One to San Diego to visit friends, and one to Canada for a family wedding. Since we'll be traveling with our daughter and we're leaving the country for a few days we knew we'd need passports; and so would our daughter. We had all of our paperwork, all of our pictures, and everything ready to go and it took 2 and a half hours at the post office to get it taken care of. My husband was ready to spit nails and I was only slightly less annoyed.

My daughter has figured out how to pull herself up in the last couple days, so now she likes to practice all the time...I had a dream last night that she just pulled herself up and started walking and running. It was terrifying! I'm not ready for this! I'm still getting used to having her underfoot and not staying in the general area where I left her. I'm not ready for her to be pulling herself up and walking and running around! ACK! Sigh...oh well, ready or not here she comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment