Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Neighbors

I believe I may have mentioned that I really dislike the neighbor across the street. He doesn't live in my complex, he lives in one of the town homes across from us. He is, apparently, selling his unit and will be moving soon. I can't wait! He has a muscle car license plate reads: "--ELITE" That should give you some indication of how highly he thinks of himself and his car. It's a cherry red car that does a load roaring VROOOM every time he steps on the gas. Which he does, all the time. While he's sitting in the driveway showing it off, while he's leaving to go to work VROOM VROOM VROOM over every speed bump, when he comes home from work. Now I know that he doesn't have complete control over the sound. It is a special car after all. What kills me is that he will rev the engine while leaving the house, set off his wife's OBNOXIOUS car alarm and just let her alarm go until it automatically turns off. After all, he doesn't have to hear it, he's on his way to work...or wherever he goes. He does it all the time too. Seven am on a Sunday morning...oh yeah, he revs the engine, sets off her alarm and wakes up half the neighborhood. If I thought that going over and talking to him would help I would, but from the stories about how his wife (or girlfriend, or whatever) has acted towards the people who live in the apartments I don't think it will. I can't tell you how happy it made me when, a couple weeks ago, a nice "FOR SALE" sign showed up in their yard. *Happy Dance!*

No comments:

Post a Comment