Wednesday, January 27, 2010

High Chair

When my husband and I went searching for high chairs we weren't thrilled with the cost; especially since our daughter was breast fed, and still is, and wouldn't be needing the chair for a few months. So, we ended up getting a really inexpensive, but FANTASTICALLY versatile high chair that just attaches to our dining chairs. It's from "The First Years," I have to say I love their products, and it's awesome because it goes from infant with a bottle, all the way to a toddler booster seat. The best part, at the time, was that it was only $20. Whoopee! Now, I have another reason to appreciate this chair. My daughter has started throwing her head back and trying to 'rock' in the chair. Not sure why she's doing it, but there it is. If she were in a regular high chair the thing would have tipped over and been on the ground with her in it. Because it's attached to our regular dining room chairs (which are heavier) she hasn't been able to make it move. I'm still going to be watching her like a hawk while she's in it, but at least I know that there is yet another reason to love the chair I have.

I made a dent in the mess today. There are actually things on the shelves right now. Of course, there are other things on the floor that weren't on the floor yesterday, like my daughter's set of measuring cups and her measuring spoons. At least those are bright red, plastic, and easy to pick up. She loves them. She especially loves smashing her yogurt drops on her high chair tray with them and then throwing them off for mommy to fetch. Ah well, dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment